DeepMotion is a leader in the thriving field of motion intelligence, with a mission to breathe life into digital characters using AI-powered motion capture and real-time 3D body tracking. It's an exciting time to join, with the rapid advancement of AI technologies, we are continuously bringing innovative new solutions to our users, whose stories you get to tell. Led by members from Blizzard, Disney, ROBLOX and Ubisoft, we're leveraging decades of experience to build a platform that creators of all levels can use for accessible 3D animation generation.
AI Engineering Intern
The ideal candidates are deeply passionate about, and have hands-on experience in: computer vision, large lanuage model, multimodel generative modeling, human pose estimation. This role will be instrumental in helping DeepMotion build our cloud based motion perception and generation engine. If you're looking to use your experience in machine learning to positively impact lives and build exciting new products, we want to hear from you!
AI Engineering Interns work on a diverse and stimulating range of areas including the following:
- Acquiring, annotating, cleaning and managing large scale datasets for multimodel machine learning models
- Analyze data set and process it to be used in motion perception and generation applications
- Test and develop deep learning models that are used in our motion perception and generation products
- Participate in the development and QA of our cloud based animation service
- Contribute to the web development of DeepMotion website and cloud based animation creation service
- Complete assigned research work and help the team make qualified decisions
- Create documents, tutorials and demos for our motion intelligence products
- BS in science or engineering majors
- Experience in data acquisition, cleaning and labeling for machine learning applications
- Experience in at least one deep learning library - Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Thrives in a fast paced, agile environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of transformers, diffusion models and multimodal discrimitive and generative models
- Knowledge of human 3D pose estimation or facial expression tracking
- Experience with animation or rendering software development
- Experience working with GPUs and parallel programming is a plus
- Experience with physics simulation or robotics
- Kitchen with Infinite stocks of snacks, coffee and drinks
- Convenient office location near San Mateo downtown and 2 minute walk from CalTrain station
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.