DeepMotion is a leader in the thriving field of motion intelligence, with a mission to breathe life into digital characters using AI-powered motion capture and real-time 3D body tracking. It's an exciting time to join, with the rapid advancement of AI technologies, we are continuously bringing innovative new solutions to our users, whose stories you get to tell. Led by members from Blizzard, Disney, ROBLOX and Ubisoft, we're leveraging decades of experience to build a platform that creators of all levels can use for accessible 3D animation generation.
We are seeking an experienced Pipeline Engineer to join our team and help build and maintain 3D animation tools for rigging, retargeting, AI motion capture and rendering. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for integrating AI motion capture results with various 3D modeling and animation DCC tools including Maya, Max, iClone, Blender, Unity3D, Unreal Enginer, ..., etc.
As a Pipeline Engineer, you will be an integral part of our team, contributing to the development of cutting-edge animation technologies. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, from developing algorithms and prototypes to architecting and implementing software libraries.
- Build and maintain 3D animation tools for rigging, retargeting, AI mocap and rendering
- Integrate AI motion capture results with various 3D modeling/animation DCC tools
- Architect, design, and build unified motion perception and synthesis pipeline for humans and creatures
- Implement and evaluate algorithms from graphics and computer vision conferences such as SIGGRAPH, CVPR, etc.
- An BS or MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Strong understanding of linear algebra and math for 3D graphics
- Experience with animation pipelines for games or films
Nice to have:
- OpenGL and OpenCV programming experience
- Understanding of physics simulation or game engine physics
- Knowledge of CUDA or mobile GPU/DSP programming
- Unity3D or Unreal Engine development experience
- Experience with Unity or Unreal development
- Core team stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.