File Types & Compatibility
DeepMotion is compatible with various outputs and formats, providing flexibility in integrating with different tools and platforms.
Here are Animation Formats formats that DeepMotion supports:
- BVH (Biovision Hierarchy): A widely used format for skeletal animation data.
- FBX (Filmbox): A popular file format for 3D models, animations, and scenes.
- GLB/GLTF (Graphics Library Binary/Graphics Library Transmission Format): Compact formats for 3D scenes and models with embedded textures and animations.
Please note all custom characters are required to be full-body characters.
DeepMotion also supports the following output formats:
- MP4 (MPEG-4): A widely used video format that provides high-quality compressed videos.
- JPG (Joint Photographic Experts Group): A common image format known for its lossy compression, suitable for static images.
- PNG (Portable Network Graphics): A popular lossless image format that supports transparent backgrounds, ideal for graphics and images.
- GIF (Graphics Interchange Format): DeepMotion allows you to export 3d poses as GIFs
- DMPE (DeepMotion Pose Estimation): DeepMotion's proprietary format - get precise joint tracking and comprehensive motion data.
What is DMPE (DeepMotion Pose Estimation)?
A new file type designed for sports analytics and research can now be generated for subscription levels Professional and higher. The new .DMPE (DeepMotion Pose Estimation) file includes 3D skeletal joint positions for the character with every frame.
Get precise joint tracking and comprehensive motion data with DeepMotion's Pose Estimation.
With DMPE, you can unlock valuable insights into human movement, sports performance, and biomechanics. Whether you're an athlete, coach, researcher, or fitness enthusiast, DMPE empowers you to gain a deeper understanding of how the body moves, identify areas for improvement, and optimize training techniques.
DeepMotion seamlessly integrates with various companion tools to enhance your workflow.
Please note that DeepMotion's compatibility and integration with these tools may have specific requirements and configurations. It's recommended to refer to the companion tool page for more information.
To quickly find specific topics or keywords, simply use the search bar. Additionally, if you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our team through our new Discord.